Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I Have a Really Good Life... fo' reals

I can't seem to be able to count high enough to be able to count all the blessings I've seen in my life lately. I must be on the list of people that God pays close attention too. I definitely have had divine protection and loving care this first week or so of being back at school. 

My most favorite example is the amazing people I have the privilege of calling my friends. This past weekend I had plans with a few different groups of friends. Because of miscommunication on my part, my roommate began wondering where I was. She knows of my health concerns and does a great job of looking out for me. Of course after 45 minutes of worrying and not getting me to pick up the phone or return text messages, she and all the others she was with had a reasonable level of panic. As they searched the parking lot and neighboring apartments etc. I was having a lot of fun dancing and playing games with a good looking boy. 

Eventually my dear roommate and other friends were appeased upon my return:) I hadn't fainted and or been swallowed by the toilet as some of them thought. We all laughed a ton the next day as we all found out the entire story. 

What I found out that night were priceless gems. One: I love dancing with a partner that can lead well. Two: I have a high reputation for fainting. and Three: my friends care a ton about me. They are heaven sent and angels in my life. Nothing horrible happened that night, but if anything had, my friends would have been there immediately trying to help. They truly are the best! I love them a lot. God is constantly watching over me. That's a fact. 

Oh! And another random tid bit, I am sleeping a bit better! It's easier to get up on the morning, kinda. It's not as painful, so that makes it easier:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment