Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving Bliss

Over the past week with my family I've had some crazy adventures. I've chronicled them through pictures... So here's my week! 

This was a crazy game of golf that perpetuated throughout the entire week:) it started at the airport...

On the plane ready for take off!!


We arrived at the beautiful beach front condo... Do you like our view?

I hung out with cousins friends and family all week! We saw a few movies together. And hung out at the giant Christmas tree:) Restaurants were frequented, but the best part was being together!!! I love my Family!!!! 

Crazy faces!

Pose! My brother wanted to look disinterested, haha. 

All cousins, even the photo bomber peeping through!

Fun with my mom. 

Posing with my dad. 

Tired brother wanted me to look sad in the picture... I don't think I pulled it off too well but was okay with it!

Waiting for the Hunger Games movie to start!!!

Late night out on the town. 

Early morning out on the town. 

Beautiful momma fishing;)

Monopoly. Enough said. 

I must point out that in this monopoly game I lost, but was the only one that got three hotels!!!!!! That was the first time I ever had enough money to get one, and I got three! I am proud of myself and thought I'd share. 

We had Thanksgiving dinner:) my brother and Dad did the honors of carving the turkey and we shared the evening with family and pie, the best way to do it!




Then we decided to go fishing!!!! It was cold. We had to try two days to get anything, and then he fish were extremely tricky. On day one my dad posed with another guys fish... We tricked my mom who had already been defeated by the cold and retreated to the warmth of the car into thinking my dad caught it. On day two, two of my cousins and my mom came off victorious and snagged one fish each!


My brother taking the relaxed approach. 

Lovely hooked bait. 

Cranes or herons were close friends while we fished. 

My handy dandy fishing pole. 

Good eatin:)

And in any spare moment we were either in the pool, the hot tub, or out in the waves and catchin some sun on the beach:)



Isn't this water gorgeous!?




My brother found a dead crab...

On the last full day at the beach I officially turned twenty four! We celebrated with leftovers salad and this delicious homemade Oreo cheesecake. 


Of course, I'm still a kid:) and bummed that my vacation is over. Back to real life with homework, work, grad school applications etc. I made some good memories this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment