Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Friends Reunited

I had a pleasant surprise last night! One of my mission companions spent the night at my apartment:) And then we had a lovely dinner with our friend we met in New Hampshire.


We went out to dinner, and it felt so much like we were back in time as missionaries again! 

I trained this companion! And to see her now was amazing. She started her mission as a timid, shy, silent girl. And the woman she is now is sooo different! She's confident and holds a conversation with ease. It made my heart happy. 

While we were at Zuppas my companion went to get another drink she leaned over and said, "keep an eye on me. I'm getting more water." I chuckled, because as missionaries we have to stay within sight and hearing of each other:) haha, just like the good 'ol times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment