Friday, October 18, 2013

Studying and Cleaning

I am sore all over. My muscles ache. My neck strains to hold my head up. My joints are sore. My mind won't work in the ways I want it to. Studying is so hard. I have several tests coming up and studying for them is so hard. I can't study. I can read and read and read but not get anything out of it. I can't remember what I just read over and over again for the last several days. It's so frustrating! BUT I'm really good with the application of the knowledge that does get into my foggy mind:) it's the getting past the fog and into my brain that is the tricky part;). 

So, lately, I decided to find new ways of studying. It hasn't worked very well yet, but I'm outlining the chapters I'm reading. I still can't remember, and my hand is more sore now. Not really sure how good that new strategy is. So I am planning on changing my approach and just reading the main points and summaries in the back of the chapters then doing the review questions. Hopefully this proves beneficial. I only have a few days before my next test! 

On top of this, my apartment just had cleaning checks. Wahoo! We passed with flying colors of course and are even in the running for the grand prize: caramel brownies. It goes to the cleanest apartment. I hope ours wins. :) we definitely spent enough time last night cleaning to qualify for it. 

This is a group of friends cleaning the clubhouse:
 
We tend to have fun cleaning parties. 

Ps. we got the brownies:)

No comments:

Post a Comment