Thursday, October 3, 2013

Reversed Homesickness

I want to be back in New England! When I was there I loathed the large amounts of snow and cold weather. I just saw a Doris Day movie with snow in it... I got super homesick for New England. There are beautiful colored leaves in the Fall and shimmering isicles hanging from the trees in the Winter. I'm pretty sure you can ask anyone that knows me and they'll tell you how much I hate the cold, but this time of year in New England is my favorite. My heart is yearning to be there!!

I would think I should be normal and yearn for my real home down in Texas, but instead I'm yearning for the country I spent a year and a half in. A place I never stayed very long in one home. I want so very much to back and visit. Maybe even live there. Today I miss it terribly. 

Well. I just spent time outside. It's chilly. In the 40's. I was freezing!!!!! And so I'm reminded that I dislike the cold and should be happy where I'm at!

This is the mountain I live next to... Snow on it already. Icky. Haha, I should go shopping for cute winter clothes:)

No comments:

Post a Comment