Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Such a good Weekend!

This past weekend was great! I woke up Saturday. Stretched out my body and crept/fell/slunk out of bed:) I got ready for the day, dressed in my best clothes, and walked to the testing center on campus. I took a few sits on the way to rest up. I eventually got there and took my test. 

The first page if the test I didn't know what the questions were asking. At all. I had no clue. This darn fibro fog. I prayed in my heart for the studying I did to pay off and help me. I started again. God helped me reason through the questions and remember the material I studied. I knew God was helping me out! In the end I looked at my score and got a 92%!! I got this grade with the love and help of Heavenly Father. 

From the testing center I walked to the temple:) I spent the next five hours there relaxing and loving the peace that is there. 

I over did the physical exertion on Saturday with all the walking. And had to take it easier on Sunday. But that's all part of me figuring out my balance:) 

Monday God was merciful as I was climbing the deadly stairs to class: 


Because at the top of the stairs were beautiful fall leaves!!! Even though my legs were shaky and I was out of breath. Oh it made my day:)


Nature is a thing of beauty. The visiting teaching message for this month is all about how Christ is the supreme creator. And how He and Heavenly Father worked in tandum to make me happy:) I'm convinced when they were making this World they were thinking of me when they had these trees change colors beautifully during this Fall, perfectly timed for when I walked up the stairs. 

From the help in the testing center to the beautiful trees on campus to the peace in the temple, I love the how much The Lord loves me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment